Thursday, March 6, 2008

37 Weeks

This is going by so fast! We just cannot believe it is week 37 already!
We went to the Doctor this morning and everything looks great - I am measuring on target - my belly measures 37 inches from top to bottom and it is supposed to measure at the week that you are pregnant. So we are good to go! The Doctor also thinks the head is down so that is great as well.

I am feeling great so I look forward to three more weeks of good health! Andy already has our bags packed, the car seat in and pretty much everything else he can do is done (and has been for weeks!). We are very excited but enjoying these last few weeks of just the two of us!

2 comments:

Alison said...

You look so cute Cara! Glad everything is measuring on schedule and you're feeling good.

Molly said...

Love the new blog! You look great! Did you hear that I am going to be there in April? Monica said that you guys are going to be gone that weekend but I will be there until Monday night so I hope that I get to see the babe!! Can't wait!!