Saturday, April 5, 2008

1 Week and 1 Day Overdue

Good morning!

Here is my 41 weeks picture! This is amazing that the baby is still just hanging out! At the Doctor on Thursday the baby had a stress test (Doctors orders because it is a week past the due date) and all was well. The Doctor said the baby was very healthy and very active! But I still had not done much in the way of dilation!

We have had a good week! I got to work one more week and Andy and I have spent a lot of time eating, walking and sleeping! :)

I am having contractions this morning but the jury is still out if this is the real deal or not! Andy and I are about to head out to our favorite breakfast place!

Maybe we will meet the baby this weekend!

1 comment:

K.S. said...

I know what you're going through! Little Miss Nat was 10 days late! I pray for a safe delivery and can't wait to see pictures of Baby Barfield! Kelly