Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10 Days Old

Elle slept last night from 2 am to 6 am which gave mom some much needed rest! Yah Elle!

Elle met Aunt Monica yesterday, which was so much fun for everyone! She loves her aunt so much!

Andy and I (and Papa Swan & Gmom) are learning the ropes and everyday seems a little easier and our hearts grow more full. I really cannot believe this sweet baby is ours! Except when she cries (very loudly)... then it is obvious she is very talkative and loud like her parents.

Thank you God for this wonderful blessing!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hi Cara,
I know we haven't met yet, but I wanted to let you know what beautiful pictures you have posted. Elle is so adorable, and I'm sure even more in person! Hope you getting at least some rest now that your parents have arrived.
Blessings!
Brooke Faulkner